California Nursing License Renewal CE Package
- Accepted by California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) and BVNPT.
- Approved Nursing CE provider (#7-0090).
- Access to all courses, including a 30 contact hour course.
- 100% online. No tests- receive your certificates instantly.
30 contact hour course available once enrolled
"The website was very user-friendly. The courses are not only easy to take but very informative. Very easy to complete courses and get your certificate. Exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend!"
-Joelle, San Diego
Earning Certificates is Fast and Easy With Nursing CE Central
- 1.) Enroll with Nursing CE Central.
- 2.) Read your course.
- 3.) Complete the course with one click.
- 4.) Receive your certificate instantly.
don't let your learning be limited
50+ hours of Nursing Continuing Education with new courses added weekly
All included in your membership
- FLUID RESUSCITATION IN SEPSIS: HOW MUCH AND WHAT KIND?
- CARE OF THE AORTIC STENOSIS PATIENT UNDERGOING TRANSAORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT (TAVR)
- CHILDHOOD ASTHMA: PREVENTION AND TREATMENT
- THE ONE HOUR SEPSIS BUNDLE: HOW TO ACT IN 60 MINUTES
- PRONE POSITIONING IN ARDS: HOW TO DO IT RIGHT
- DRAINS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- LIVER TRANSPLANT: BEYOND THE BASICS
- CARING FOR PEDIATRIC PATIENTS: DEVELOPMENTALLY APPROPRIATE INTERVENTIONS AND TECHNIQUES
- SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN: HOW TO CARE FOR OUR MOST FRAGILE PATIENTS
- BABY FRIENDLY HOSPITALS: HOW TO PROMOTE BREASTFEEDING
- MEASLES: THE FORGOTTEN VIRUS IS MAKING A COMEBACK
- CHEST TUBES 101
What do Nurses say about NCC?
All course reviews4.72/5 stars
"The website was very user-friendly, the courses are not only easy to take but very informative. Very easy to complete courses and get your certificate. The experience was very satisfactory. Exactly what I needed to renew my license. Highly recommend!"
Joann, San Diego
Stacy, San Diego
"I appreciated the ease of use of the website. It was very helpful and I would refer a friend."
"Thank you for creating an easy to follow, user-friendly program."
Victoria, San Francisco
"This was my first online CEU experience, and it was very easy get my courses and certificates."
Patel, San Mateo