2022 Minnesota Renewal Bundle
Contact Hours Awarded: 30
Author: Multiple Authors
In this course, we will cover a variety of nursing topics which are listed in the course outline below. This course fulfills the license renewal requirements outlined by the Minnesota Board of Nursing. Upon completion of this single module, you will receive a certificate for 24 contact hours.
- Jillian Hay-Roe, RN, BSN, RN-NIC, LNC
- Sarah Schulze, MSN, APRN
- Caitlin Goodwin, MSN, CNM
- Renee Warmbrodt, MSN, RN, CPNP-PC
- Morgan Curry, RN, BSN
- Meghan Jenkins, MSN, APRN
- Marcie Le, MSN, RN, CRNA
- Hollie Dubroc, RN, BSN
- The State of the Nursing Profession
- Nursing Documentation 101
- Flu Treatment, Symptoms, and Red Flags
- Childhood Asthma Treatment and Prevention
- One Hour Sepsis Bundle
- Chest Tubes Nursing Care
- Drains: Everything You Need to Know
- Transaortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Nursing Care
- Effective Communication in Nursing
- Alzheimer’s Nursing Care
Nursing CE Central is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
In this course we will discuss several major and interesting topics relevant to the nursing profession. It will take the average learner 1,140 minutes to complete.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- List and discuss three issues faced by modern day nurses.
- List three best practices and three practices to avoid for proper nursing documentation.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of seasonal influenza infection, including red flags which indicate serious infections.
- Understand the importance of patient education and proper vaccination in the prevention of spread of the measles virus.
- Identify the basics of diagnosis and treatment of asthma in children.
- List four strategies that can be utilized to increase adherence to the one hour treatment window for sepsis patients.
- Identify the proper care and monitoring required for patients with chest tubes, including basic troubleshooting for chest tubes.
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
Requirement for Completion
- Enrollment in the course by the learner
- Read and learn all course materials
- Complete the course evaluation
- Attest and testify learning of the course materials
Accreditations + Approvals
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) (P0614)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (CEP 17418)
- Kentucky Board of Nursing (7-0090)
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing (58)
- New York State Department of Education (IC 208)
- Florida Board of Nursing (50-23983)
Conflict of Interest Statement
Nursing CE Central nor any of the authors, planners, content experts or any contributors have a commercial interest nor were influenced by commercial interests in the creation of this course, financially or otherwise.
Course Expires on: January 11, 2025
Course Offering: #136