2023 Florida Renewal Bundle
Contact Hours Awarded: 27
This Florida License Renewal Bundle meets all renewal requirements for Florida LPNs, RNs, and APRNs.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate for 27 contact hours and your completion will be reported to CE Broker automatically.
This course is accredited and approved by the Florida Board of Nursing (Provider Number: 50-23983).
Per the Florida Board of Nursing’s requirements, all Florida nurses are required to pass a test with a score of 80% or higher to receive their certificate.
- Maureen Sullivan-Tevault, RN, BSN, CEN, CDE
- Morgan Curry, RN, BSN
- Keith Wemple, BSN, RN, CCRN-CMC
- Hollie Dubroc, RN, BSN
- Kayla Cavicchio, BSN, RN, CEN, TNCC
- Jillian Hay-Roe, RN, BSN, RN-NIC, LNC
- Esther Van Baren, MSN, RN
- Shane Slone, DNP, RN, APRN, AGACNP-BC
- Tanya Kidd, MHA, MSN, MHS, BHS, CNS, RN
- Michael York, MSN, RN
- Molina Allen, MSN, RN, CCRN
- Domestic Violence (Meets FL BON requirement)
- HIV/AIDS (Meets FL BON requirement)
- Florida Laws and Regulations (Meets FL BON requirement)
- Medical Errors Prevention (Meets FL BON requirement)
- Recognizing Impairment in the Workplace (Meets FL BON requirement)
- Human Trafficking (Meets FL BON requirement)
- Key Concepts of Critical Thinking in Nursing
- Effective Communication in Nursing
- Ensuring Patient Confidentiality in Nursing
- Nursing Documentation 101
- Nursing Ethics
- Infection Control and Barrier Precautions
- PTSD in Nurses
Nursing CE Central is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This course will require the average learner 1,350 minutes to complete and awards 27 contact hours of nursing continuing education.
After completing this course, the learner will rate 4 out of 5 on the Likert Scale for their ability to:
- Identify different types of domestic violence.
- Have an increased understanding of the history of HIV & AIDS.
- Understand the Nurse Practice Act as it pertains to nursing practice.
- Recognize factors that impact the occurrence of medical errors.
- Understand and define the difference between substance abuse, addiction, drug diversion, and impairment.
- Define types of human trafficking, trends, and statistics within the United States and the State of Florida.
- Identify the key characteristics of critical thinking in nursing.
- Describe the differences between listening and active listening when receiving verbal communication.
- Identify two methods of de-identifying a patient.
- Identify examples of proper and improper charting in everyday practice.
- Develop care plans that strictly follow the ANA Code of Ethics.
- Understand basic infection control practices and how to apply them.
- Describe coping mechanisms for individuals struggling with PTSD.
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
Requirement for Completion
- Enrollment in the course by the learner
- Read and learn all course materials
- Complete the course evaluation
- Attest and testify learning of the course materials
Accreditations + Approvals
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) (P0614)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (CEP 17418)
- Kentucky Board of Nursing (7-0090)
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing (58)
- New York State Department of Education (IC 208)
- Florida Board of Nursing (50-23983)
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
Nursing CE Central nor any of the authors, planners, content experts, or any contributors have any relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
Course Created on: January 1, 2023
Course Expires on: January 1, 2026
Course Offering: #157