2023 Illinois Renewal Bundle
Contact Hours Awarded: 20
This 2023 Illinois License Renewal Bundle meets all renewal requirements for Illinois LPNs and RNs.
This course includes multiple interesting topics in one easy course, including the Implicit Bias, Sexual Harassment Training, and Alzheimer’s and Dementia courses that are required by the IL BON. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a single certificate of completion for 20 contact hours.
- Sarah Schulze, MSN, APRN
- Mary Sweeney, BSN, RN, CEN, ONN-CG (T)
- Amy White, RN-MSN, Chief Nursing Officer
- Hollie Dubroc, RN, BSN
- Kayla Cavicchio, BSN, RN, CEN, TNCC
- Jillian Hay-Roe, RN, BSN, RN-NIC, LNC
- Esther Van Baren, MSN, RN
- Shane Slone, DNP, RN, APRN, AGACNP-BC
- Tanya Kidd, MHA, MSN, MHS, BHS, CNS, RN
- Madeira Fountaine, RN, MSN, PHN
- Michael York, MSN, RN
- Daphne Day, MSN, RN
- Implicit Bias Training (Meets Illinois BON Requirement)
- Sexual Harassment Training (Meets Illinois BON Requirement)
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Training (Meets Illinois BON Requirement)
- Effective Communication in Nursing
- Ensuring Patient Confidentiality in Nursing
- Nursing Documentation 101
- Nursing Ethics
- Infection Control and Barrier Precautions
- PTSD in Nurses
- End of Life Process
- Following a DNR: An Ethical Dilemma in Nursing
- Screening for Suicide Risk Factors in Pediatrics
Nursing CE Central LLC is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This course will require the average learner 1,000 minutes to complete and awards 20 contact hours of nursing continuing education.
After completing this course, the learner will rate 4 out of 5 on the Likert Scale for their ability to:
- Explain ways that implicit biases can negatively impact clients in minority groups.
- Identify what behavior constitutes sexual harassment.
- Understand the unique differences between dementia and age related memory loss in order to diagnose appropriately.
- Describe the differences between listening and active listening when receiving verbal communication.
- Identify two methods of de-identifying a patient.
- Identify examples of proper and improper charting in everyday practice.
- Develop care plans that strictly follow the ANA Code of Ethics.
- Understand basic infection control practices and how to apply them.
- Describe coping mechanisms for individuals struggling with PTSD.
- Understand the end-of-life process and how this applies to my role as a nurse or caregiver.
- Explain what a DNR is and what it is not.
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
Requirement for Completion
- Enrollment in the course by the learner
- Read and learn all course materials
- Complete the course evaluation
- Attest and testify learning of the course materials
Accreditations + Approvals
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) (P0614)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (CEP 17418)
- Kentucky Board of Nursing (7-0090)
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing (58)
- New York State Department of Education (IC 208)
- Florida Board of Nursing (50-23983)
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
Nursing CE Central nor any of the authors, planners, content experts, or any contributors have any relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
Course Created on: January 1, 2023
Course Expires on: January 1, 2026
Course Offering: #156