2023 Washington Renewal Bundle
Contact Hours Awarded: 8
In this course, we will cover a variety of nursing topics which are listed in the course outline below. This course fulfills the license renewal requirements outlined by the Washington Board of Nursing for RNs and LPNs and is accepted by APRNs as well. Upon completion of this single module, you will receive a certificate for 8 contact hours.
Washington requires nurses providing telehealth services to complete a one-time telehealth training. If needed the Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center provides Professional Telemedicine Training free of charge.
Washington requires nurses (with the exception of ARNP-CNS) to complete a one-time suicide prevention training. If needed All Patients Safe provides Suicide Prevention Training for $25.
- Jillian Hay-Roe, RN, BSN, RN-NIC, LNC
- Esther Van Baren, MSN, RN
- Shane Slone, DNP, RN, APRN, AGACNP-BC
- Nursing Documentation 101
- Nursing Ethics
- Infection Control and Barrier Precautions
Nursing CE Central LLC is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This course will require the average learner 400 minutes to complete and awards 8 contact hours of nursing continuing education.
After completing this course, the learner will rate 4 out of 5 on the Likert Scale for their ability to:
- Identify examples of proper and improper charting in everyday practice.
- Develop care plans that strictly follow the ANA Code of Ethics.
- Understand basic infection control practices and how to apply them.
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
Requirement for Completion
- Enrollment in the course by the learner
- Read and learn all course materials
- Complete the course evaluation
- Attest and testify learning of the course materials
Accreditations + Approvals
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) (P0614)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (CEP 17418)
- Kentucky Board of Nursing (7-0090)
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing (58)
- New York State Department of Education (IC 208)
- Florida Board of Nursing (50-23983)
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
Nursing CE Central nor any of the authors, planners, content experts, or any contributors have any relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
Course Created on: June 28, 2023
Course Expires on: June 28, 2026
Course Offering: #170