Illinois Sexual Harassment Training for Nurses
Contact Hours Awarded: 1
Author: Mary Sweeney
BSN, RN, CEN, ONN-CG (T)
In this course you will obtain Illinois sexual harassment training. We will discuss sexual harassment in the nursing profession. We will discuss topics required by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) and the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- What are the Types of Sexual Harassment?
- What Should Nurses do if They Experience Sexual Harassment?
- Illinois Sexual Harassment Training for Nurses – Whistleblower Protections
Nursing CE Central is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
In this course we will discuss Illinois sexual harassment training. This course requires the average learner 60 minutes to complete and awards 1 contact hour of continuing education.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify what behavior constitutes sexual harassment.
- Identify the types of sexual harassment.
- Understand what nurses should do if they experience sexual harassment.
- Understand what protections are available to those who report sexual harassment (whistleblower protections).
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
Requirement for Completion
- Enrollment in the course by the learner
- Read and learn all course materials
- Complete the course evaluation
- Attest and testify learning of the course materials
Accreditations + Approvals
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) (P0614)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (CEP 17418)
- Kentucky Board of Nursing (7-0090)
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing (58)
- New York State Department of Education (IC 208)
- Florida Board of Nursing (50-23983)
Conflict of Interest Statement
Nursing CE Central nor any of the authors, planners, content experts or any contributors have a commercial interest nor were influenced by commercial interests in the creation of this course, financially or otherwise.
Course created on: January 24, 2020
Course Expires on: January 24, 2023
Course Offering: #23