Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Contact Hours Awarded: 1
RN, MSN Candidate
Testosterone replacement therapy is becoming more common now. It’s been shown to help with alertness, energy levels, and sexual function in those with clinically low testosterone. There is a lot of marketing out there targeting men to try this/ask their doctors for more information so there is also an increased awareness. Nurses will gain a better understanding of what TRT is and what education they need to provide to their patients as there is a lot of misinformation out there.
- Testosterone Hormone
- Causes of Low Testosterone
- Statistical Evidence
- Signs and Symptoms
- Diagnostic Tests
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Patient Education
Nursing CE Central LLC is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
In this course, we will discuss Testosterone Replacement Therapy . It will take the average learner 60 minutes to complete and awards 1 contact hours of continuing education.
After completing this course, the learner will rate a 4 out of 5 on the Likert Scale for their ability to:
- Discuss options for testosterone replacement therapy.
- Review the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy.
- List the potential risks and side effects of testosterone replacement therapy.
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
Requirement for Completion
- Enrollment in the course by the learner
- Read and learn all course materials
- Complete the course evaluation
- Attest and testify learning of the course materials
Accreditations + Approvals
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) (P0614)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (CEP 17418)
- Kentucky Board of Nursing (7-0090)
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing (58)
- New York State Department of Education (IC 208)
- Florida Board of Nursing (50-23983)
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
Nursing CE Central nor any of the authors, planners, content experts, or any contributors have any relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
Course Expires on: September 29, 2026
Course Offering: #190