Burnout | Stress & Self-Care Holistic Mental Health Approaches for Nurses: Top Tips If you are in the nursing profession, we know you’re tired, stressed, and feeling overwhelmed. This is a challenging time for healthcare workers. Let’s cover some of...
Free Stuff For Nurses and Healthcare Workers
- A comprehensive and up-to-date list of free stuff for nurses offered in 2021.
- Our Nursing CE Central list includes both truly free offers for nurses and healthcare workers, as well as specials and discounts offered by retailers, restaurants, and other appreciative companies!
Morgan Curry, BSN / RN
Intensive Care, Outpatient Surgery, Aesthetics, Education, and Nursing Leadership
Let’s Shop and Save!
Nurses have always been heroes – unpraised angels! But now, more than ever, nurses deserve to be shown the value that they contribute to society. Many companies across the U.S. feel the same and are playing their part to offer specials and free stuff for nurses and healthcare workers; from retail discounts to 100% free items.
Nurses can find savings through new and continued offers targeted directly at healthcare workers as a special means of ‘thank-you‘ for their on-going service throughout the pandemic. However, some deals are not as direct, as some companies have expanded their current freebies and savings for public service ‘Heroes‘ such as first responders, to now include medical professionals.
Before you dive into the savings and freebies, it’s important to note that some offers will require official verification of your nursing status, especially from companies who offer savings through online retail platforms. These retailers often use verification databases such as ID.me and SheerID to do so. For others, you may just be required to list your nursing license number, your position, and/or your employer or institution’s name.
To make it easy for you, Nursing CE Central has compiled the latest, and up-to-date list of special offers and discounts for nurses and healthcare workers being offered in 2021!
Special Discounts for Nurses:
- 50% off One Pair of Shoes, Clarks
- 50% off OutdoorResearch.com
- 50% off HellyHansen.com (expires March 31st)
- 40% off Reebok Purchases
- 30% off Adidas Purchases
- 25% off Levi’s Purchases
- 25% off Lululemon Purchases
- 20% off Nike Purchases
- 20% off Merrell Purchases (select footwear only)
- 20% off Under Armour Purchases
- 20% off Puma Purchases
- 15% off Sperry Purchases
- 15% off Vera Bradley Purchases
- 15% off Madewell Purchases
- 20% off Chaco Purchases
- 25% off Mrs. Fields, iHop, and Big Chicken Restaurants
- 20% off Texas de Brazil, Hooters, and Genghis Grill Restaurants
- 10% off Outback Steakhouse
- 30% off select Samsung Products and Services
- 20% off TULA Skincare Purchases
Take advantage of these awesome deals from wonderful top-tier retailers. You deserve a little something for yourself every now and then! If you’re all set with freebies and discounts, then pay it forward by sending this article to your best nursing bud!
Love what you read?
Share our insider knowledge and tips!
Burnout | Career & Finances | COVID-19 | ICU ER vs ICU: What Can You Expect During COVID-19? With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to ravage emergency rooms (ER) and intensive care units (ICUs) throughout the U.S., it is safe to assume that many major metropolitan...
Advancing Your Career | Career & Finances | Leadership Mentorship in Nursing: Skills That Will Make an Impact Does being a part of mentorship in nursing sound like a good role for you? From giving advice, to constructive feedback, there are so many ways you can...