Kentucky RN License Renewal Package
- Approved Kentucky Board of Nursing (KBN) CE provider. Provider # 7-0090
- Unlimited nursing CEUs included
- 100% Online. No tests. Immediate certificates.
- Get your required CEUs fast & easy today.
Courses available immediately once enrolled. Certificates included.
"The website was very user-friendly, the courses are not only easy to take but very informative. Very easy to complete courses and get your certificate. The experience was very satisfactory. Highly recommend!"
Earning your certificates is fast and easy with Nursing CE Central
- 1.) Enroll with Nursing CE Central.
- 2.) Read your course.
- 3.) Complete the course with one click.
- 4.) Receive your certificate instantly.
don't let your learning be limited
50+ hours of Nursing Continuing Education with new courses added weekly
All included in your membership
- FLUID RESUSCITATION IN SEPSIS: HOW MUCH AND WHAT KIND?
- CARE OF THE AORTIC STENOSIS PATIENT UNDERGOING TRANSAORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT (TAVR)
- CHILDHOOD ASTHMA: PREVENTION AND TREATMENT
- THE ONE HOUR SEPSIS BUNDLE: HOW TO ACT IN 60 MINUTES
- PRONE POSITIONING IN ARDS: HOW TO DO IT RIGHT
- DRAINS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- LIVER TRANSPLANT: BEYOND THE BASICS
- CARING FOR PEDIATRIC PATIENTS: DEVELOPMENTALLY APPROPRIATE INTERVENTIONS AND TECHNIQUES
- SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN: HOW TO CARE FOR OUR MOST FRAGILE PATIENTS
- BABY FRIENDLY HOSPITALS: HOW TO PROMOTE BREASTFEEDING
- MEASLES: THE FORGOTTEN VIRUS IS MAKING A COMEBACK
- Chest Tubes 101
What do Nurses say about NCC?
All course reviews4.5 stars
"The website very user-friendly, the courses are not only easy to take but very informative. Very easy to complete courses and get your certificate. The experience was very satisfactory. Highly recommend!"
Joann, San Diego
"I appreciated the ease of use of the website. It was very helpful and I would refer a friend"
"Thank you for creating an easy to follow, user-friendly program."
"This was my first online CEU experience, and it was very easy get my courses and certificates"